My Transporter is via AES/EBU connected to an external DAC which is
connected directly to my power-amp. Eliminating in this way my pre-amp
gives the best result. Volume control I do with the volumecontrol of
the Transporter, which works fine for me.

I want to connect my CD-transport also, so I have made a digital coax
(RCA) connection between the CD-transport and the Transporter. After
choosing RCA coax digital input on the Transporter I do not hear
anything, no music.

Can anyone tell me if the digital in does go to the digital out or only
out via the internal DAC? Does the volumecontrol of the Transporter also
works for the digital inputs, or does it only works for the analogue
output? If it has to work with the digital inputs, what do I do wrong?

Many thanks!!

--
Fxdwg123