I really liked Pandora, so some time ago I bought the "Premium" Pandora
(192Kbps) service...only to find out that it isn't accessible via the
Transporter, or any of the Squeeze products according to the tech I
spoke with at Logitech.    Great.

In lieu of that...I'm using the Rhapsody plan that streams at 192, and
gives you a nearly unlimited music collection, ability to listen to
entire albums, etc, etc, etc.      If the original recording was
good....the Rhapsody stream is more than good enough for anything
except the most critical listening.

Linn is streaming material at 320.    A bit eclectic at times, and no
real flexibility but it's nice to listen to on occasion.

For $15/mo....I think the Rhapsody is the best game in town where music
services are concerned.

--
Curt962