Hi,
I haven't had a squeezebox for quite awhile.
I just reviewed the staggering list of services (slacker, soma) and
options for listening.
I am a subscriber to Rhapsody and enjoy it and the quality is quite
good.  I am also very familiar with Pandora and know that they now have
a premium service for $36 per year which features a higher bit stream.
Of all the other choices, are there some other higher quality music
squeezebox options to use for us audiophiles?
I'm not speaking of individual stations but rather the list of free or
pay services that is listed on the squeeze website that are accessible
with the squeeze products.

--
mr_bill