callesoroe;527272 Wrote:
> That's right. But before you use the digital loop, you should beware of
> the bug I have reportet. When you change the settings regarding digital
> loop, THEY ARE NOT STORED. That means that if you have vol=100% on
> Transporter, and THINK you are controlling it with The Tact, then it
> will go out with FULL VOLUME on your speakers. They might not like
> that.
> The problem should be fixed with 7.5, but I wil not use function before
> the bug is solved with an official release. Just to warn you. If your
> kids turns on your system, and they not know about this........... then
> you might come home and find your speakers lying on the floor.... My
> kids did, but my Martin Logans survived... :)

It is now safe to use the digital loop function on The Transporter. The
bug regarding settings not stored, has been fixed in the new official
7.5 :)

--
callesoroe

Callesoroe
SB-duet, Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan Vista
speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma PLUS(PANELS),
Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)