Happened once to my unit. It turned out to be the simplest reason ever.
I use power conditioner/surge protector with switchable power outlets.
Transporter outlet was off.
Make sure to eliminate those simple glitches before going with your
"investigation" ;_)
I have also read somewhere about Transporter's stuck relays.
If you confident with multimeter you can measure AC inside unit. Be
careful those voltages could be lethal. Don't do it if you're not 100%
sure what you're doing.

--
gizek

Transporter > Adcom GFP-750 > Monarchy Audio SM-70Pro monoblocks > Proac
Studio 100; Cardas Neutral Reference all over