Hi,

firstly, I've read most of the threads on this topic. Secondly, I will
do a listening test myself at some point. But for now...

Two questions. They are rather (over) simplified, strict, and probably
flawed in many other ways. Nonetheless, on the other hand they perhaps
could add something new to the discussion.

Please answer both questions by indicating a number between 1 and 10.
10 is the top-reference defined by the TP. 1 is some guesstimated
low/average-end level representing the big mass of consumer level
electronics. Other comments are of course also appreciated.

1. In pure technical terms (i.e. design, quality of components,
implementation, measurements, etc), how does the (output of the)
coaxial digital output of the Touch compare to the Transporter.

2. Assuming use of good quality cable, connectors, and external DAC.
How does the coaxial output of the Touch compare to the Transporter in
terms of end sound quality. This is obviously much more subjective than
1, and rather than digging deep into each answer, I'd rather get many
answers to gather some mass of opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Bjørn

--
bhaagensen