I've seen now that whenever I change the word clock frequency, the
Transporter is changing the Fs encoding to be all 0's (= 44.1 kHz code
point) for a short period of time!!!!!!

THis to me is an error and it's why there is a loop between the DAC
and the Transporter.  When the DAC is in auto frequency
detect mode, it is using the Fs to generate the output word clock!
THere is a loop now created becuase the Transporter isn't using the
source
file to determine what the Fs should be.

Anybody at Logitech reading this?

I wonder if maybe someone has worked thru this before and has a
proposed
fix.  I've got a sizeable CPLD and I have a fair bit of latitude with
what
I do.

It's a bit of a bummer if I have to forever change the word clock
manually.
I'd far prefer to have it in auto mode and do the switching on its own.

--
wayne325