I am currently waiting for the new Wadia 121 to come out before making a
final decision on a new dac. I almost ordered a Lavry DA-10 about a year
ago but then read about the new Wadia which at the time was due out
early 2010, never happened. I have just emailed wadia again and then
now tell me its almost done now and should be out by the end of the
year (will wait and see on this though!).

Are there any more options out there at around the £1000 mark apart
from Lavry DA-10, Benchmark or this new Wadia 121 that are worth a
demo? I would look for a second hand Naim dac but they seem to go for
almost the RRP on ebay, which is pushing my budget just a bit too far.

--
Dave (Northumberland)