2010-08-12-20:58:28 andyg:
> Yeah it may turn out to be a useless feature for most (all?) content,
> but I didn't want to see anyone start hacking up their TP board to try
> and make this work, and it only took me 30 minutes anyway. :)

Thanks for taking the trouble!  Gives me a nice warm feeling to know
that people still there will indulge those afflicted with audiophilia
this way.  I've been following this thread with interest, and look
forward to giving a listen -- either soon or maybe sometime later
after 7.6 goes production.

Hey, are client firmware revs usually expected to be backward...
forward... um, compatible with earlier server versions than the one they
were shipped with?

 -Jeff