Ok boys, here we go. Forced 31208 on my windows machine! Nearly no
response until i set Priority above normal btw...
And yeah IT WOOORKS!

Maybe i became deaf or this thing isn`t subtile at all. Only listened
some at the edge of grainieness songs from Aimee Man. It softens the
sound all over. Wonder how this should only adffect the high
frequencies as Mr. Adams said.
Only time will tell.
Some more input is welcome.

I will try to reord a sweep to post a pic here to prove it working.
Otherwise i bet others won´t tell their findings ;)

Nice work Logitech, thanks!

--
Wombat

Transporter -> RG142 -> Avantgarde based monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 ->
self-made speakers