kbang;569869 Wrote:
> Thanks Gary - that is interesting. I am thinking a bit about the
> Benchmark as I can find it used for half the price of a new Transporter
> (the Transporter is hard to find used in Denmark). But apart from the
> sound quality I would also miss the remote control for selecting
> digital input.
>
> I will be using the balanced output into my NAD M3 integrated amp.

I think you'll like the transporter. the ability to use any SB
controller to select the digital inputs and control volume is nice (I
can use controller, ipeng on iphone, SqueezePlay running on my laptop).
And I can easily switch from playing music/internet streams from SbS to
the digital inputs with the control.  And to top it off, the
Transporter is a great network music player.

This said, I used my benchmark pre transporter and very much liked it.

--
garym