Hi,

I have just bought a 2nd hand transporter v2.5.  Some history first.

I currently run 1 x SB Classic, 1 x Boom and 1 x Radio.  These are all
working perfectly at present.  My amp is a Cambridge Audio Azur A750.

I have just unplugged my classic and installed the Transporter via RCA
analogue connections.  I used the same RCA cables, same amp and same
network connection (wired).

I have also performed a factory reset of the Transporter.

When I attempt to play any music through the Transport the output level
is painfully low.  If I crank the volume up to full all I hear is the
track being played very faintly (very distorted as well).

I have tried new RCA cables, different connection on my amp, tested the
amp and have no run out of options.

Have I bought a duff peice of kit or is there anything obvious I am
missing.

Thanks in advance.

Carl

--