Phil Leigh;579839 Wrote:
> Rather have a Touch+DAC, personally. YMMV of course.

Phil or whomever also wishes to chime in:

As someone whose opinion here I highly value, I'm thinking of possibly
replacing my SBR with a Touch, but leaving everything else the same.
I'm happy with what I have but would upgrade to the Touch if there was
the chance at a noticeable improvement.  In your honest
opinion--leaving the rest of my components the same---would you think
there would be enough of a difference to want to do this.  Let's say,
for the sake of discussion, that cost is no factor...I'm only wanting
to look at the improvement in sound.

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Duet SBC running 7.5.1 r9009, an SBR running firmware V 65.  Controller
and receiver configured in all-wireless set-up using Netgear WNDR 3700.

Running Squeeze Server 7.5.1 r30836  on Windows 7 64 bit/ HP Pavillion
w/Intel i7 processor

Marantz PM8003 integrated amp, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Vienna
Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers, REL Acoustics R305 sub-bass, PS Audio
Quintet.