I sadly don´t have these files to compare. I read several people playing
with these. It looks like EMI didn´t do the 24/192 to 16/44.1 and
24/44.1 with treating it as equal as possible. The dithernoise is some
strongly noise shaped dither and the 24bit files are 0.2dB louder for
whatever reason. Good dithering alone may excuse some 0.02db but not
0.2db.
I think that was done by purpose. Abxing these easily only being
different due to dithernoise would be highly curious cause the music
material itself has a to high noisefloor.
Here "Level Matched" playes a big role maybe.

--
Wombat

Transporter -> RG142 -> Avantgarde based monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 ->
self-made speakers