Ok I will try to explain, sorry for my basic English.
Ideally when measuring your system/room response, you want to include
all the components of your audio chain. With Audiolense (and many many
measuring software), the measuring signal is generated by the software
and you cannot play it trough SBS and SB box. You have to connect your
soundcard directly to your system bypassing the SB box. The measured
signal, which is used to generate correction filters, does not include
the “irregularities” of the SB box, thus this one have to be “perfect “
;-)

Audiolense is very easy to use but is not very competent in exporting
or importing recorded responses thus response recorded outside of the
Audiolense  is very hard to use.
.
There are other ways to record signals and generate correction filters
but they are very annoying in use and very prone to faulty settings and
processing.
I don’t know Accourate but it is a bit costly 290 Euros (including
crossovers which I don’t want) compared to Audiolense at 170 Euros,
maybe it is better but It also won’t play the signal through the SB
box.

Completely free version is the DRC software, but you have to know DOS
and have to mess a lot to get it work. This software also does not play
trough SB box. The use is very well explained here
http://www.alanjordan.org/RoomCorrection/Directions.html
just forgot the Convolver VST part, Inguz is a convolver.

The only way to include SB box  I’m aware,  is to generate a sweep
signal and its reverse in Cool Edit (or similar software) , then play
it from SBS, record it with for ex Audiocity  and then create the
impulse response  needed for the DRC filters computing, long, nasty and
difficult process. I tried it and the results were very strange
sometimes. I prefer Audiolense even if there are some limitations. The
correction is still very good and makes a significant improvement in my
system (active 4 ways with cones and horns)
Chris

--
krzys