After upgrading to 7.5.2 today I started noticing "static pops" in
high-res tracks and while the player changed tracks.  I used to hear a
similar "pop" when the DAC would go from 44.1/16 to 96/24, but this was
now while music was playing.  I began to wonder if it was the new
firmware version 81.  I updated my "transporter.version" file and
installed firmware version 85.  Same problem.

I downgraded the firmware to 80 (still using 7.5.2 server) and the pops
went away.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I'm sure I won't be able
to use firmware 80 forever.

--
Celeritas

Transporter -> Classe' CP-47.5 -> Classe' CA-201 -> Martin Logan SL3