RadioClash;596619 Wrote:
> Any opinions from those who have tried the switch from the Touch to the
> Bridge?  I'm still using my Touch as a source, running in through the
> PWD.  Waiting for the external Digital Lens, and then will run the
> Touch through that and then into the PWD.

Just buy the Bridge and get rid of the Touch. Why do you need the Lens?
BTW, the Lens will use the Bridge to connect to the net. Also, the
Bridge is much less expensive than the Lens.  And the sound quality
will be higher.

The general consensus (and this is what my experience shows) is that
PWD+Bridge sounds better than the Transporter, which is a higher-end
device than the Touch.

--
alekz

Equipment: Transporter/PS Audio PerfectWave DAC + Bridge - Pass Labs x1
- Pass Labs x250 - Martin Logan Summit (+ PS Audio PowerPlant Premier,
MIT Oracle cables, Finite Elemente Master Reference rack, Finite
Elemente Cerafeet, Acustica Aplicata DAAD traps).