Henry66;598911 Wrote:
> I got it for $120 from BJ's, hah!

For a horrified moment I read that as something very different to how
it was intended. I guess I must just have a dirty mind....

I have the Podium from HiFi Racks. I wouldn't describe myself as an
audiophile - I just got them because I thought they looked good, and I
could specify the exact height I wanted for each opening (thus meaning
the TV on the wall above it could be kept as low as possible).

It looks and feels fantastic. I just have one small negative point; the
spikes from each set of shelf legs don't necessarily line up perfectly
with the indents in the corresponding metal discs on the top of the
next lowest shelves. This means they don't feel quite as solid when put
together as I'd have hoped. Not a big deal though....

--
SadGamerGeek