michael123;600015 Wrote:
> Reading from what you wrote above, we basically agree :)

I will probably have to recompare them again. I do not remember the
sound of the Transporter anymore. My major complains were resonances
and over analytical sound (Summits are more listenable than Ascents in
this case).

michael123;600015 Wrote:

> Anyway, _I_did_not_test_it_with_the_bridge_, maybe it would be
> different experience..

It must sound different because (at least) of the reclocking. Almost no
jitter.

michael123;600015 Wrote:
> Which filters do you use BTW on PerfectWave? Auto?
Currently I use upsampling to 192kHz (more air around the sources) and
Filter 2 (more dynamic, sharper transients, more involving, but a bit
brighter).

--
alekz

Equipment: Transporter/PS Audio PerfectWave DAC + Bridge - Pass Labs x1
- Pass Labs x250 - Martin Logan Summit (+ PS Audio PowerPlant Premier,
MIT Oracle cables, Finite Elemente Master Reference rack, Finite
Elemente Cerafeet, Acustica Aplicata DAAD traps).