I think Muski posted the document on these forums (search for it) but it
could have been over at the Inguz forums while they were still active.
Keep searching and you'll find the threads.  I don't have a good handle
on where they are any more because I gave up on Inguz a few months back.
It works great, but I just got tired of tweaking everything in response
to software updates - and then trying to figure out (as you'll have to)
which thread contains the correct modification to the plugin files is
required to keep things working.  It just required more effort than I'm
willing to put in at this point.

Currently considering giving a hardware based solution like the KRK
Ergo a try to free up my mind and still get some benefit of DRC.

Good luck.

--
esbrewer

Server:  2.4GHz Intel iMac running Mac OS 10.6.4, SBS 7.5.1, Inguz DRC
Sources: SB3 (2), SB Boom, SB Radio, NAD C542, NAD T515
Amplification: NAD C720BEE
Loudspeakers:  Paradigm Studio 20 (v.1), SVS SB-12 Plus
Headphones:  Grado SR60, Etymotic ER4P

http://www.last.fm/user/esbrewer