andyg...
Thanks for the work!!!  Really enjoying this discussion and active
development.

Why does the SB Team bother with 2 firmware versions?  I thought the
7.6 versions 84+ just added the ability to switch the filter setting
which currently isn't implemented in 7.5.x.

Whether 7.5.x ever allows us to toggle the setting (I'm hoping this
could happen since on my Server 2008 R2 system, 7.6 seems really
unusable; can't even scan :-( ), why not standardize on firmware 86+
and just keep one stream of Transporter firmware development?

--
Archimago