wunderhund;608902 Wrote:
> It appears that one of the toolbox mods affects the playback speed of
> some internet radio stations.  Playback of some stations after enabling
> all the toolbox mods resulted in "double speed" playback (chipmunk
> effect).  Other stations were not affected (normal playback speed). .
I've also encoutered same issue with some stations (chipmunk effect)
after installing toolbox mods. I've selected coax digital output only.

Regards
Volpone

--
volpone

STREAM => SqueezeBoxServer 7.5.2 / ReadyNas Pro (x86) | SB3 - Duet -
Boom - Ipeng (Iphone) - Touch
AUDIO => Rega DAC | NAD C162 pre-amp | NAD C272 power-amp | Triangle
Celius 202 speakers