Soundman;609366 Wrote:
> Changing the streaming method does not solve the problem. And it's not
> only affecting very few stations but quite many, especially
> talk-radios. What's also interessting, the pitch-shift is not the same
> on all affected stations. Some sound higher and faster than others and
> in some there are dropouts (sound goes silent for a few seconds). But
> it's defenitely connected to the output-mod. As soon as you activate
> all outputs the problem's gone. Very strange indeed...

Yeah, but who cares? People who want to listen to the horrendous sound
delivered by these radio stations couldn't really be bothered with
audiophile level quality of sound anyway, and so they'll never consider
making Soundcheck's mods. Us raving audioholics, on the other hand, made
these mods so that we could finally enjoy the highest possible sound
quality, which you can't really get below 740 kbps decoding.

--
magiccarpetride