Must admit I don't know the first thing about the importance/influence
of power cords when it comes to the quality of reproduced sound. I
happened to be passing by my local hi fi dealer today and saw that
they're moving and have stuff on sale. One thing caught my eye: Nordost
Wyrewizard Magus power cord, selling for $150.00 (apparently a pretty
decent discount).

I did a quick research, seem like there are lots of quite positive
reviews that claim that this investment into the Magus power cord may
result in improved sound quality. Do any of you have any experience
with this, or with any other power cords, and would you care to comment
or offer suggestions/recommendations?

Cheers!

--
magiccarpetride