Rick58;611600 Wrote:
> Sounds interesting. I would think that single songs or snippets
> (switched or not between playback of the same selections) would
> increase the likelihood of being able to discern the difference.

you can do it either way. So you can do some DBT and/or ABX testing
with short snippits, with weeks of listening, and on anything
inbetween. If you'd like to play with this, download foobar2000 and the
ABX component and do some ABX testing on how well you can distinguish
between an mp3 file of various compression levels and a lossless file.
I assure you it will be humbling!

--
garym