adamdea;617864 Wrote:
> I have a problem. I can't see to find item [2] of my earlier and am
> fairly sure inguz is not working. I have tried setting the LR balance
> to -9dB but sounds which are supposed to be in the centre are still in
> the centre. This makes me feel that nothing is happening.
> I do have the extras menu on the touch but no EQ item in it. Making the
> adjustment on my PC then running down 2 flights of stairs is tiresome,
> but I feel reasonably confident that no change is occurring.
> I can't find the log.txt file referred to by Chris. Would the server
> log referred to in the squeezebox server control panel help?
> I  am running SBS 7.5.3 and win 7.

Adam - just do a search for "log.txt" - you should find it. No,
server.log won't help.

One way to check is to open Task Manager while a track is playing...
you should see a process called inguzdsp.exe running. If you can't see
that task, inguz is NOT properly configured.
Once you have checked that - and looked in log.txt - come back to us.
thanks
Phil

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.