I'm on board with Phil here.   I worked in this business years ago, and
it was getting apparent what was happening 20+ years ago.

"Separate conductors for lows/mids/highs".....uh huh.    That, and the
"special" copper (mined by hand)....and all the rest.

Measure the shunt capacitance of said cable and you see why it sounds
so smooth...

Mouser could sell audiophiles some capacitors to lop off the top end of
their systems...but who'd go for that?    Much better to sell this
effect in the form of multi-thousand dollar cables.   Same
effect...much more palatable to the audiophile.    Case closed.

--
Curt962

Transporter...Touch....Boom......