Howard, I don't believe that anyone here is suggesting that 50ft of
26awg is going to outperform a "premium" cable of any sort.

Curious that generic "spool wire" is more than adequate to wire up our
amplifier and speaker internals, but that's another discussion...

Some of us HAVE made comparisons on highly revealing equipment...to try
and figure out what really matters, and sometimes the results aren't
what we wanted them to be.

I'm an audiophile, and I work for my money just like you...but
sometimes things just don't "wash".

We don't have the same ears though, and if one is hearing a row of
violins suddenly appear with a particular cable?    I say enjoy 'em.

Cheers

--
Curt962

Transporter...Touch....Boom......