Mnyb;620845 Wrote:
> Yes but very close to the "real" deal .
>
> http://www.audio-magic.com/Prod-SpeakerClarifier.html
My own personal touchstone on this is the bybee filters. The stuff on
the website is almost comically absurd (based on secret submarine
detection technology; stuff about quantum effects which allow electrons
to travel in a straight line). Yet several manufacturers insist it
works, and hordes of people claim to detect audible improvement.
I even own a product containing a bybee filter- audiocom pretty well
insisted on sticking one in my dac when upgrading the clock, but since
it came as a package with clock and reg upgrades, I have no way of
knowing whether it has any effect.
I had a brief exchange with someone on another audio website who
clearly regarded himself as an expert: he opined (as far as I remember)
that although "Jack"'s explanation were transparent nonsense, "Jack" was
a thoroughly well qualified individual who was probably only giving the
nonsense explanation to conceal the real cutting edge technology. Good
for Jack.

--
adamdea