garym;621970 Wrote:
> agree, and not sure, but question: is the bitrate limiting a per player
> thing (it appears so in the settings under player/audio). And if it is,
> if bitrate limiting is turned on for the duet would that affect the
> transporter as well if "keep players in synch" is turned on? Seems like
> if the bitrate limit is on, the default level for LAME is V9 (which
> would be a very low bitrate mp3!).
Bitrate limiting is definitely a per-player settings, but I'm not sure
what happens if you sync a bitrate-limited player with a non-limited
player. It's certainly worth seeing (a) if bitrate limiting is turned
on for the Duet Receiver, and if so, (b) how it sounds when bitrate
limiting is turned off.

--
aubuti