Just received sbooster, made only one listening session through speakers
(analog out from touch). First impression very positive, to my ears the
sound is warmer, cant tell about any detail loss at the moment. I don't
trust in A/B blind test, i will make some more listening of well know
flac24 recordings with headphone and see if i'm missing something.
Also not tried with SB3.

touch analog out connected via DNM reson to exposure pre/power and
totem forest speakers. For headphones i will use Jfloat and senn HD25.

I' also building a linear ps, as i don't like to spend 100€ or more for
a ready build one.

And yes, its my first post.

--
infundibolo