Phil Leigh;627854 Wrote:

> I'm sure some of you will think I'm nuts. Maybe I am.

I'm looking forward to your next report!

My tv picture was rather iffy, so wound sticky tape silver foil around
the tv lead, and the ntl box lead, earthed it at the plug end, things
improved.
I was thinking it was interference affecting the lead, it had not
occured to me that the leads them selves may be causing some of the
interference... cool

All my stereo wires are shielded, from trying a Nordost Blue Heaven a
while back which generated a loud hum, that improved with tin foil
around it.  So all IC's power cables and speaker cables are all
shielded.

All very interesting stuff I think.

--
Deaf Cat