earwaxer9;629570 Wrote:
> I think the crux of the digital issues reside in jitter and other
> isssues specific to digital. The better we get with these issues, the
> preferences of analog sound will disappear.

This seems self contradicting to me. Getting better with "issues
specific to digital" cannot possibly have an effect on "certain
characteristics of analog reproduction", can it?

BTW: I would very much like to get my hands on a SBS plugin can do
on-the-fly "vinylyzing" of my FLACS. And while we're at it, a
"tapeifier" plugin, too. I can't any reason for this being impossible.
It would be a bit like the Hipstamatic stuff for iPhone cameras, only
infinitely better, and auditive. ;)

--
Soulkeeper

-that is not dead which can eternal lie. and with strange aeons even
death may die.-
touch + duet + boom + radio / wrt160n/dd-wrt / sbs 7.5.1 or
higher/win7(32b)/avira free