Ah, I see, now.....well, if it were me, I'd call Rega directly, tell
them you've got no way to audition one where you live, and see if
they'll ship you one to try out.  It might cost you a little bit in
shipping, if they agree to do that and you then decide to send it back.
But, the worst thing they can tell you is "no".  It's worth a try, they
do seem like nice folks.

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Vortexbox > Touch (wired) via spdif coax >
Rega DAC > LFD LE IV amp > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1.

SBS 7.5.4 r32298 running on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 1.9.  Touch
w/Hardware V.5.  Touch: FW 7.5.4 r9408.  Duet: FW 68.