I could use a bit of help here.
I have 2 Touches and they had the electrolytic coupling capacitors on
their analog outputs bypassed along w/ some other hdware improvements
but in terms of this thread, the spdif output is shut off by
Soundcheck's TT 2.0 mods (along w/ the rest of those mods.)  Therefore,
playing w/ the IRQ for the spdif output has no efficacy for me as I'm
using the internal AKM DAC chip albeit w/ mods.

Does anyone know which IRQ I can substitute for the spdif and what
value to assign or does the jive-alsa thread must needs be reordered?
Larry

--
lcrim