alec_cat;650443 Wrote:
> Has anyone figured out how to set this on reboot?
>
> Would this work in the rcS file?
>
> jalsa=`ps -C jive_alsa -o pid=`
> chrt -f -p 55 $jalsa > /dev/null
>
> I'm not sure how the > dev/null part works for the rcS.

Don't know about the above, but what I did is, once I got the jive_alsa
PID (746 in my case), just added the line below to the rcS file right
below the other four changes per step 2 of dynaudio's "Set it and
forget it" instructions.

chrt -f -p 55 746

I don't profess to know what your code says/does, but I'm guessing
you're trying to write something that'll keep the change in effect even
if the jive_alsa PID changes????

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Vortexbox > Touch (wired) via spdif coax >
Rega DAC > LFD LE IV amp > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1.

SBS 7.6.0 r32859 running on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 1.9.  Touch
w/Hardware V.5.  Touch: FW 7.6 r9458.  Duet: FW 77 r9458.