I originally didnt have it synced with any other device.  When I
realized that it was sharing information with the duet controller, I
took the battery out of the controller (to absolutely assure there was
no sharing of information with any other source). Afterwards, I synced
it to the controller to see what happens.  The controller always
displayed what the transporter was playing (of course until I took
battery out). I made sure it was not synced to the Duet (and it wasnt)
and I retried.. nothing... I honestly couldnt be more frustrated.  This
is a piece of equipment that would have tied alot of loose ends of my
audio system together into one place.

--
artintampa