Wombat;657425 Wrote:
> Holy crap! This is not from this world anymore :)
> Here is another one:
> http://www.hificritic.com/Forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=731
>
> Qoute "And , it has been observed that 'different 'rippers' result in
> bit perfect files which survive checksum comparison but when replayed,
> sound qualitatively different'"
>
> Aha!

The only person making any sense on that forum is Barry Diament. Most
of the rest of them are barking... And simply prove my point that they
DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW COMPUTERS WORK and want to transfer experiences
with CD drives (NOT ROM drives.!) onto all digital replay devices.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.