Curt962;660284 Wrote:
> http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina45.htm
>
> ...and to think I asked my Wife to throw away her lifelong collection
> of plastic butter tubs, and other food containers that normal persons
> would have long since discarded.
>
> The $39 I would have ordinarily spent on my "audio tweak" of choice
> (Beer) must now be re-invested into little Frog ponds.  Fortunately for
> me, and perhaps by some measure of divine providence, Machina Dynamica
> comes to the rescue.
>
> Take your time fellas. No pushing and shoving.  I'm sure there's plenty
> of little Frog bowls for us all.   Just the peace and serenity of
> listening to your favorite music in a simulated swamp will erase all
> your worries and fears over corrupted packets.
>
> Bloody shame it took so long to bring this discovery to the masses.
>
> :))

Disappointingly no Technical Paper, but still with the years of quantum
demonology research that went into this, they won't want everyone
copying their secrets. Perhaps we will have to await a proper rigorous
peer reviewed paper on 6moons.

I would just love to see machina dynamica's customer sales lists, but I
still think md itself is a performance artist.

--
adamdea