Zorglub;661398 Wrote:
> Vaporware...
Can I suggest that you try to be more considerate?

Some people, such as soundcheck, have spent a great deal of time
developing stuff and then sharing it to the benefit of a lot of people.
They don't have to release anything at all, at any time.  If people do
not appreciate their efforts they may just stop altogether, and who can
blame them, but we would be the losers, not them.

I hope soundcheck will release a new version, when he is good and ready
to do so.  Most of us will appreciate the effort he has gone to do so.
If he is unable or unwilling to make or publicise a new version, that's
his right, and we should respect it.

--
PasTim

Server on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, 2 CPU, 2GHz, 4GB, FLAC files. Touch
on Ethernet (in another room).  Analogue out over 'a bit of wire' to
ageing Quad Hi-Fi. An old (wireless) laptop controls the server using
Chrome.