garym;662432 Wrote:
> sorry, that was confusing. No, I've only (tried) to install on Win7
> machine. There are two different zip files, one is unzipped to the
> plugin directory under SB server. The other file is the "filter
> processor" and it ends up in the
> ...\server\Bin\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread\ folder.

Ah, I sorta' figured that, but wanted to make sure you hadn't made some
sort of brilliant breakthrough.  I'm sure you'll get this figured out
sooner or later, and hopefully, by then,  you'll still have a few hairs
left on your head ;>)

--
rgro

Rg

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Vortexbox > Touch (wired) via optical > Rega
DAC > LFD LE IV amp > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1.

SBS 7.6.1 r33149 running on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 1.9.  Touch
w/Hardware V.5.  Touch: FW 7.6.1 r9486.  Duet: FW 77 r9486.