garym;662442 Wrote:
> And I wonder if anything is related to the fact that I had two players
> synched the entire time (a TOUCH and a RADIO).

Shouldn't affect Inguz.
The key is that custom-convert.conf file. Take a copy of it when you
go. The one in the Inguz folder is the one that matters, others are
ignored.

The inguz plugin.pm code generates entries in that file for each player
it finds connected to SBS when SBS starts. It only does this once (but
will try and find any new players every time SBS starts).

Provided inguzdsp.exe is in the right folder, it will be called by the
custom-convert.conf entries... so long as filetypes is set to use the
inguzdsp option. So...

1) make sure custom-convert.conf in the Inguz folder has entries for
each of your players
2) make sure inguzdsp.exe is in the right place
3) make sure filetypes is OK
4) play a track and check with Task Manager that flac.exe (2 lots) and
inguzdsp are running during playback - also check a file called log.txt
in the Inguz folder - this is the log file that inguzdsp.exe writes to.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.