Hi all, is it possible to have my TP connect to my NAS ( which has all
my music on and slimserver running ) via CAT5 and the internet via
wireless ? - I've just moved house and at the moment the only way I can
connect the NAS is by plugging it into the TP directly which I've tried
but it doesn't work - "can't connect to server" is the error message.
It's probably not doable as the wireless is on a 172.x.x.x ip address
and the NAS a 192.x.x.x address.

--
pkfox

When the going gets weird - the weird turn pro. Hunter S Thompson

CD's -> EAC/Grip -> ReadyNas NV -> CAT5 -> Sonicwall -> TP -> Meridian
551 -> Monitor Audio Gold -> Me :-)