After downloading Soundcheck's new modification toolkit 3.0 and
installing it without any problems thanks to the very clear
step-by-step documentation provided on the blog, I am totally "blown
away" with the very obvious improvements to my listening experience.

I have no hesitancy to recommend these software mods to owners of the
Logitech Touch... It is not difficult to implement Klaus'
recommendations and the results are most gratifying.

Due to my wireless setup, the only mod I have not able been to
implement is the LAN mode. Most of my listening is streaming from
Spotify Premium (OGG Vorbis 320 kbps) and to me the listening
experience clearly surpasses or is equal to listening to my collection
of CDs streaming from the SBS. (of course, this is a totally subjective
impression - trust your own ears!).

Again, warmest congrats to Klaus for all his hard work in developing
this toolkit for us!

--
cvj