RonM;668876 Wrote:
> Doesn't look like the Dared MP-5 is available any more, not currently on
> the Dared site at all.  The Fatman iTube appears to have no DAC.
Several variations of it are still on the market, and you can usually
find good used units on eBay or Audiogon. Some have the DAC and some
don't. The desire for the internal DAC would depend on your specific
system configuration. The one I bought is without DAC, which is how I
wanted it.

By the way, I've had excellent results tube rolling mine with NOS
Telefunken and Mullard. (The amps come stock with Chinese tubes.)

--
TiredLegs