soundcheck;668895 Wrote:
> Hi folks.
>
> For those who can't skip the wireless:
>
> Below you'll find two scenarios to get your wireless situation easily
> under control.
>

> 1.
> You build a wireless bridge, which usually also acts as wireless range
>
> extender.
>
> Cheers

Hi Klaus:

Thanks for the suggestion for us Wi-Fi guys!

TT3.0 works very well for me with wireless. I have a hard time
accepting that SQ could be further improved by installing a wireless
bridge. But I was skeptical of your other mods, too (especially
disabling the screen) and in the end -I was wrong-.

So, I'll play along and try the Netgear bridge, in spite of the damning
reviews it got on Amazon. I can always return it if it does not work.

Will report on the results some time next week.

Thanks again for your exertions in optimizing the Touch's potential.
Brilliant work!

Guido F.

--
guidof

MUSIC ROOM:
Marantz TT 15S1 Turntable, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge -> Conrad Johnson
Motif preamp
Oppo BDP--83 Universal Player; Squeezebox Touch (digital out) ->
Cambridge Azur 840C DAC -> Adcom GFP-750 preamp -> Music Reference
RM-200 Mk II amp -> Martin Logan SL3 speakers
DSpeaker Antimode 8033 equalizer -> REL T1 Subwoofer
BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch (analog out) -> Little Dot Mk III amp -> AKG K701
headphones
SECOND BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch -> Grado SR125 headphones