Phil Leigh;669170 Wrote:
> Instead of issuing personal attacks against me, perhaps you'd like to
> explain HOW network "packet jitter" can possibly impact audio quality?

If I'd try to find out and explain the root cause behind all the araes
of improvement, TT3.0 would have been launched in 2015 earliest.

If I'd be black and white thinking as you do, I wouldn't have figured
out any of my tweaks.

I do not intend to do any scientific work here.
If anybody would be willing to pay for it, please let me know.

Following my (to al of you known) strategy I ocnsider highly efficient
and result oriented. It just works out for me.

If you'd be really ambitioned and interested you could be the one
supporting the project. Find out the root cause of any of the mod
associated improvements.

Your comments ""...Oh dear... "packet jitter" is only relevant to
network protocols..."" do sound kind of arrogant to me.
You suggest you'd understand the whole subject. I'm saying you don't.
If you just look at one aspect I call it pigeonhole thinking. What's
personal about that!?!?

Cheers

--
soundcheck