RGibran;670420 Wrote:
> That sounds plausible, thanks for the input, however it does 'undo' the
> screen if one had it set to 'on'.
>
> RG

I found the workaround for this: turn screen off and send tt -d. This
will re-enable the screen and make the change permanent at reboot.

I have done this and my 9yrs old daughter can now enable the screen by
herself by un-/re-plugging the power cord of the Touch.

When I want to apply the full mods, I run tt -x and tt -k again by
using a small script.

Only missing link for me: I am missing the ssh macro feature of issh on
my Android phone to automate this. Anyone knows a ssh terminal for
Android with the same feature?

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk