Fahzz;673803 Wrote:
> I'm told that nuclear generated electricity generates less audio "noise"
> than hydro electric power-can anyone confirm?
There was this traveling salesman years ago selling a device that you
plugged into a wall outlet and that let you choose between
nuclear/non-nuclear generated electric. Damn, I knew I should have
bought a couple of those. Guess he's probably selling Shakti Hallograph
Soundfield Optimizers online today so that we all can experience how
"The bass exhibits greater control with midrange and highs that are now
more articulate and less strident."

--
alfista