rgro;673811 Wrote:
> Well, I can get you pretty close!  Do a Google search on "Steinmusic
> Harmonizer" and if you don't want to subject yourself to that torture,
> here is the synopsis:
>
> "The PDF Steinmusic manual for the Harmonizers describes their function
> as "elongating the air molecules" – i.e. "charging" the air in the
> listening room in a manner that facilitates the transmission of musical
> energy through the room. It seems to be suggesting that this charging of
> the air molecules means that when the speaker output enters the
> listening room space it does not have to overcome the inertia of
> uncharged/un-elongated air in the room."
>
> Oddly enough, there are more than a few bona-fide reviewers who've
> tried this stuff and swear it works.....I can't say that I've gone that
> far out into left field, myself, heheheh.

Well, just checked out this write up:
http://www.stereotimes.com/comm040510.shtml

Molecular elongators, sticky pads, polycarbonate stones... Remarkable.
Just think if the device went for nitrogen instead of oxygen, it's be 4
times as good! All for the paltry price of $2500.  I wonder if you have
to sign an NDA agreement when you buy one of these to promise not to
crack it open and take some pictures for the Net :-)

--
Archimago